Pages

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Has it been three weeks already? Time flys when you're...well I'm at work today, and time is not flying. Not much new, except that Nico has finally made it over the hill. That's right: the big four-oh. You read it here....on the internet. It must be true.

In sailing news: here are some pictures of the beginning sailing class I'm assisting. If you don't feel like looking through the 80 or so pictures, here's one of me (aboard a Boston Whaler) serving as rescue boat for a capsized Capri 14.2. (or is that Catalina 14.2?)




In other sailing news: Shields racing starts this Wednesday. So far, Wedensday night is a UCI only event as the South Shore Yacht Club is apparently going bankrupt. Please donate to the boat fund; when I've raised $90,000, I promise to buy a boat and join the South Shore Yacht club with any monies left over. (Providing they still exist).