Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuscany in Training (AKA T.I.T.)

Do those Team in Training people go by TNT? I wonder if they hired a branding consultant...

We picked the second hottest day of the year (Saturday) to bicycle from Newport Beach to San Diego. I always say I am never going to ride back from San Diego again, but I never listen. So we picked the hottest day of the year (Monday) to ride back.

All this riding because Bill McCready said we should be able to ride 100 miles flat or 70 miles with hills before next week's trip to Italy. Newport to San Diego is 90 something miles with a couple of decent hills. Hopefully, we will not be the slowest tandem in Italy.

Sorry this post has been boring. I bicycled 190 miles this weekend, and today I started working at 6:30 AM. I am in need of much beauty rest.

No comments: