Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

[Letter to Wells Fargo]

RE Account: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madame,

I have been attempting to resolve this issue over the phone, but the return call I was supposed to be getting from a customer service supervisor has not yet arrived.

Briefly: please credit $58.33 to the above listed account and then close it. The account in question was set up to collect and distribute the assets from my late mother's estate. I suspect that due to the rather large sum of money contained in it at one time, your company changed it to a Portfolio Managed Account...once the money had been disbursed, it began accruing a $30 a month fee.

I would appreciate it if your company would stop calling to ask my deceased mother for $58.33. And my father would probably also appreciate it if you would stop calling him and asking for $58.33, as they have been divorced for over 20 years.

Thank you,

Michael B. Lasko

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Funny, I have a letter that is very similar to this...